Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gotta start somewhere, right?

Alright, Cathy...here it is! ;)

The title for my blog says it all. We have so much for which to be thankful. We have also had our share of struggles. One thing for sure though..not a day goes by that the kids don't make me smile and laugh with the things they say and do.

I will primarily be using this blog to track the kids' health issues (so I can keep it all straight!) I'll give a little history (or maybe a lot) in my next post, but in short, all 3 kids were diagnosed with eosinophilic esophagitis (EE). It was a rough road getting to the diagnosis, and we've had our ups and downs ever since; however, we continue to be encouraged by all the research which will hopefully one day lead to better diagnostic and treatment options for not only our kids, but all who suffer from eosinophilic disorders.

I also want a place to jot down all the "funnies" from our kids, so hopefully, an occasional story will help lighten the reading material a bit and remind us that it's really not so bad.

And lastly, our kids are the smartest, nicest, best-looking kids in the whole wide world so I'll be sure to brag about them here too and probably post a few pictures (or more). :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! At last! I think this will help me keep up on the kids and hopefully keep you from having to give your updates dozens of times for different people. We'll finally all be on the same page. Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny...I was just about to email you to ask about the latest news. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete